PEG Deals that Close 2016-06-21


Red Hook Capital is happy to review your EBITDA deal resulting in us investing or providing you a referral to somebody that could!  We just meet with an fund that will invest in deals with as little as $1 million EBITDA.

Information provide by Associated Press, CB Insight, Crunchbase, Forbes, Market Watch, Reuters, and other sources.  Please check company website for best information.

• CI Capital Partners has acquired a majority stake in Epiphany Dermatology, an operator of dermatology and skin cancer clinics in Central Texas. No financialterms were disclosed. www.epiphanydermatology.com

• Liberty Hall Capital Partners has acquired J&M Machine LLC, a Norton Shores, Mich.-based provider of precision-machined metallic parts and assemblies for the global aerospace industry. No financial terms were disclosed. J&M will be integrated into existing Liberty Hall portfolio company Accurus Aerospace.www.jmmachine.com

• Investcorp has acquired a 55% equity stake in Corneliani SpA, a luxury Italian menswear maker, at an enterprise value of approximately $100 million. The company’s founding family retains the other 45% ownership position.

• Silverfleet Capital has agreed to acquire Lifetime Training, a UK-based provider of corporate training solutions, in partnership with company management. The seller is Sovereign Capital Partners. No financial terms were disclosed.www.lifetimetraining.co.uk

• The Sterling Group has simultaneously acquired, and will merger, two business in the industrial cleaning and related specialty cleaning services space: North American Industrial Services (Ballston Spa, N.Y.) and Evergreen Industrial Services (La Porte, Texas). No financial terms were disclosed for either transaction. Evergreen was previously owned by Platform Partners. Mark Neas, the former CEO of Brand Energy Solutions, will lead the combined company. www.sterling-group.com

• Teasdale Foods, a provider of private label and branded Hispanic foods, has acquired Mesa Foods, a Louisville, Ky.-based producer of private label tortillas, flatbreads, taco shells, taco kits and chips. No financial terms were disclosed. Teasdale Foods is owned by Snow Phipps Group. www.teasdalefoods.com

• TPH Partners has formed EnWater Solutions LLC via the combination of its existing water business in the Permain Basin and assets acquired from Pelagic Water Systems. No financial terms were disclosed. The water management company will be led by Micky Thacker, a former executive with Flint Energy Services.www.enwatersolutions.com

• Turnbridge Capital Partners has sponsored a recapitalization of DeBusk Services Group LLC, a Pasadena, Texas-based mechanical and industrial cleaning services provider for the domestic refining and petrochemical facilities. No financialterms were disclosed. www.debusksg.com

Information provide by Associated Press, CB Insight, Crunchbase, Forbes, Market Watch, Reuters, and other sources.  Please check company website for best information.

Happy Networking and Investing,

JD Morris

JD Morris

Join me on LinkedIN:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/jdmorris

INVESTOR SOCIAL NETWORKING:

Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/InvestorNetwork

Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/RedHookCapital

LinkedIN URL: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Investor-Network-JD-Morris-Accredited-53760/about

Advertisements

Author: JD Morris

Learn more about JD Biography on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jdmorris

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s