Information provide by Associated Press, CB Insight, Crunchbase, Forbes, Market Watch, Reuters, and other sources. Please check company website for best information.
PRIVATE EQUITY DEALS THAT CLOSED
- Centerbridge Partners has completed its previously-announced $1.2 billion purchase of IPC Systems, a Jersey City, N.J.-based provider of communications and IT solutions to global trading floors, from Silver Lake. www.ipc.com
- Exponent Private Equity is the frontrunner to acquire Big Bus Tours, a British sightseeing company, according to Reuters. J.P. Morgan is managing the process, which could garner upwards of 500 million. eng.bigbustours.com
- Kinderhook Industries has acquired CSDVRS LLC, a Clearwater, Fla.-based provider of video services that enable deaf people to have telephone conversations with hearing people, from M/C Partners, Providence Equity Partners andCommunication Service for the Deaf. No financial terms were disclosed.www.zvrs.com
- Nautic Partners has acquired IPS Corp., a Compton, Calif.-based provider of solvent cements, specialty plumbing products and specialty adhesives. No financialterms were disclosed. www.ipscorp.com
- Sweaty Betty, a London-based women’s activewear brand, has raised an undisclosed amount of private equity funding from Catterton Partners.www.sweatybetty.com
- Abraaj Group and TPG Capital have agreed to acquire a majority stake in Saudi Arabia-based fast-food chain Kudu, according to Reuters. The deal is believed to be for approximately $400 million. Read more.
- Battery Ventures has acquired Enviance, a Carlsbad, Calif.-based provider of cloud-based environmental, health and safety management software. No financialterms were disclosed. www.enviance.com
Happy Investing & Networking,
Join me on LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jdmorris
INVESTOR SOCIAL NETWORKING:
Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/RedHookCapital
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/InvestorNetwork