Investor Network Nights and next week Bloomberg Radio 1450 AM San Diego will talk a bit about BitCoin companies and new VC like BitCoin company!
Learn more: http://redhookcapital.me/investor-network/
Register on our other page: http://redhookcapital.me/investor-network/
VENTURE CAPITAL DEALS THAT CLOSED (20 more deals to come!!!!)
- BeyondCore, a San Mateo, Calif.-based provider of automated data analytics, has raised $9 million in Series A funding led by Menlo Ventures. www.beyondcore.com
- MyTomorrows, a Dutch startup focused on increasing accessibility to development-stage treatments for patients with unmet medical needs, has raised $2.2 million in new VC funding from “friends and family.” www.mytomorrows.com
- Postmates, a San Francisco-based on-demand delivery service, has raised $16 million in Series B funding. Spark Capital led the round, and was joined by return backers like Crosslink Capital and Matrix Partners.
- Transcriptic, a Menlo Park, Calif.-based scientific lab virtualization platform, has raised $2.8 million in new VC funding. IA Ventures led the round, and was joined by seed backers like Google Ventures, Data Collective, Boost.vc and AME Cloud Ventures. www.transcriptic.com
- Socialbakers, a Prague-based provider of social media analytics for marketers, has raised $26 million in Series C funding. Index Ventures led the round, and was joined by return backer Earlybird Venture Capital.
- ViSenze, a Singapore-based provider of image recognition solutions, has raised $3.5 million in Series A funding. Rakuten Ventures led the round, and was joined by Walden International and UOB Venture Management. www.visenze.com
- ZenPayroll Inc., a San Francisco-based provider of cloud-based payroll solutions, has raised $20 million in Series A funding from General Catalyst Partners and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. The company previously raised $6.1 million in seed funding from Google Ventures, Salesforce.com and individual angels.
Information provide by Associated Press, CB Insight, Crunchbase, Forbes, Market Watch, Reuters, and other sources. Please check company website for best information.
Happy Networking & Investing,
Join me on LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jdmorris
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/InvestorNetwork
Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/RedHookCapital