INVESTOR NETWORK NIGHTS:
Visit our Events page for a link to register for our Monday Jan. 21st event. We want to break our record of 196 people! If you e-mail 10 friends and copy us or provide two referrals to a accredited investors, you will get help pick case studies for our next Investor Network Nights and get 60 days as Investor Network by JD VIP!
Learn more on our event page or via GoToMeeting: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5671687043462755328
DEALS THAT CLOSE:
We will be posting every four hours with deals that closed to our blog, but here are deals with accredited investor, private equity, and venture capital investors that closed!
- Abe’s Market, a Buffalo Grove, Ill.-based website for discovering natural and organic products, has raised $5 million in new VC funding. Carmel Ventures led the round, and was joined by OurCrowd, Beringea and return backers Accel Partners and Index Ventures. www.abesmarket.com
- Celtra Inc., a Cambridge, Mass.-based provider of rich media mobile ad serving and analytics, has raised $4 million in new VC funding. SoftBank Capital led the round, and was joined by return backers GrandBanks Capital and Fairhaven Capital. www.celtra.com
- Curalate, a Philadelphia-based Pinterest analytics and marketing platform, has raised $3 million in Series A funding. New Enterprise Associates led the round, and was joined by First Round Capital and MentorTech Ventures. All three firms previously had participated in a $700,000 seed round for the company. http://www.curalate.com
- Intigua, a Newton, Mass.-based enterprise cloud management startup, has raised $8.6 million in Series A funding. Bessemer Venture Partners led the round, and was joined by seed backer Cedar Fund. http://www.intigua.com
- Keek, a Toronto-based social video networking platform, has raised C$18 million in new VC funding. Backers include AGF Investments, Pinetree Capital, Plazacorp Ventures and Cranson Capital.www.keek.com
- Levels Beyond, a Denver-based provider of media management and monetization capabilities for video content producers, has raised $4.5 million in Series A funding from TVC Capital. http://www.levelsbeyond.com
- LoopMe, a London-based developer of a mobile ad management solution, has raised $500,000 in seed funding from a group of individual angels that includes Russell Buckley (ex-AdMob) and Peter Barry (ex-Vodafone Ventures). http://www.loopme.biz
- OpenX Software Ltd., a Los Angeles-based provider of digital and mobile advertising revenue products and services, has raised $22.5 million in Series E funding. Samsung Venture Investment Corp. led the round, and was joined by return backers Accel Partners, Index Ventures, SAP Ventures, Mitsui & Co. Global Investment and Presidio Ventures. http://www.openx.com
- Optoro, a Lanham, Md.-based provider of asset recovery solutions for distressed inventory, has raised $7.5 million in Series A-1 funding. Grotech Ventures led the round, and was joined by return backers SJF Ventures and QED. The company previously raised nearly $3 million in Series A funding.www.optoro.com
- R2integrated, a Baltimore–based digital and social marketing agency, has raised an undisclosed amount of equity funding from ORIX Private Equity. http://www.r2integrated.com
Happy Investing and Networking,