Want to know what is the value of your company? If you have $4+ million in EBITDA, Red Hook Capital will provide you a valuation. A company in most cases make the strongest buyers and investors in a deal. Today we profile my old company, Lookheed Martin. Lookheed Martin invest and buy & sells more deals a year than the top private equity firms.
DEALS THAT CLOSED (CLICK FOR MORE):
- Audax Group has acquired Thalheimer Brothers Inc
- Amarantus BioScience, Inc Acquired Power3 Medical Products, Inc.
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co Acquired Ahrold Fay Rosenberg
- Becton Dickinson & Co Acquired Safety Syringes, Inc
- Covidien Acquired CV Ingenuity
- Five Mile Capital Partners LLC Acquired Prime Group Realty Trust
- II-VI Inc Acquired LightWorks Optics Inc
- LifeSafer Holdings, Inc Acquired Guardian Interlock Systems
- Linsalata Capital Partners Acquired Stag-Parkway , Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation Acquired CDL Systems Ltd.
- Trinity Hunt Partners Acquired ShowPlex Cinemas, Inc
- Wheaton Industries Acquired MicroLiter Analytical Supplies, Inc.
PROFILE LOOKHEED MARTIN:
Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 120,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. The corporation’s net sales for 2011 were $46.5 billion.
LOCKHEED ACQUIRES CDL SYSTEMS LTD.
Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] announced the acquisition of substantially all of the assets of CDL Systems Ltd., a software engineering firm that specializes in the development and licensing of vehicle control station software for unmanned systems. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed and are not material to Lockheed Martin.
CDL Systems has developed an open, standards-based, and commercial off-the-shelf software product that has been integrated into numerous unmanned vehicle platforms. The company’s products are designed on low-cost, interoperable, and open architecture systems to support government and civil applications around the world, with more than one million hours of operational use. CDL Systems was founded in 1992 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, with offices in Calgary and Huntsville, Ala.
Happy Investing and Networking,
Learn more about JD Morris: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jdmorris
Learn about Investor Network Nights: http://investornetworkbyjd.com/investor-network-event/