“Investor Network by JD” is now the personal blog for JD Morris.
Welcome to “Investor Network by JD” (IN) and our goal is networking for results! Our motto is “Say Provocative statements that intelligent people argue about fast without dotting your I’s and crossing your T’s. As life is all about fun and results!” – JD Morris
We have launched “Investor Network Destinations” to pay it forward with charity and networking for active investors. You can learn more at Investor Network Destinations via this URL:
Each work day Investor Network Destinations will provide the Pipeline Report with information about deals closing.
Red Hook Capital is a private confidential company by referral only, but we now also provide weekly updates on private equity dealscalled RHC Pipeline Report.
Learn more at Red Hook Capital via this URL:
DISCLAIMER: This is a beta blog and all deal information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website for a press release. We do not update our posting or check the source of the news.
Happy Investing & Networking,
Join me on LinkedIn via this URL: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jdmorris
This Blog Post updated 04-14-2019
We are happy to see one of our friends A round investment grow to an IPO and now M&A growth! JD Morris always says, “Roll or Get Rolled!”
Contact Victoria via LinkedIn or at Victoria@RedHookCapital.co to share our rock and roll strategy!
URL For Full Weekly RHC Pipeline Report:
RHC PIPELINE HIGHLIGHT
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a San Mateo, CA-based business spend management (BSM) company, is to acquire Exari, a provider of contract lifecycle management
Press Release: https://www.coupa.com/newsworthy/press-releases/coupa-announces-intent-to-acquire-contract-lifecycle-management-leader-exari/
(Coupa Software – SEA Link)
RHC PIPELINE REPORT
- Apollo Global Management will acquire Smart & Final Stores Inc (NYSE:SFS) for approximately $1.1 billion, including debt.
- Gen.G, a Playa Vista, Calif.-based esports organization, raised $46 million in funding. Investors include Will Smith, Los Angeles Clippers minority owner Dennis Wong, New Enterprise Associates, Conductive Ventures, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners, SVB Capital, and Stanford University.
Read More via Red Hook Capital’s “RHC Pipeline Report” via this URL:
Happy Travels and Networking,
Vice Chairman & Host of Investor Network Destinations
Join him via LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jdmorris/
SOURCE URL: http://redhookcapital.co/2019/04/sea-mentor-hiring/
Our Senior Executive Advisor (SEA) program is looking for mentors
Red Hook Capital is not a company, but a vision. We invest via referrals only and our investors come from our friends, families, and Senior Executive Advisors (S.E.A.). Red Hook Capital’s friends and family have been investing through special purpose entities (SPEs) for more than 50 years.
Red Hook Capital is a vision or portal for great people to co-investing in great deals worldwide. When good people meet in a restaurant in Red Hook in New York City or a yacht anchored in Red Hook in St. Thomas USVI, great things happen!
We are looking for accredited investors to join our Senior Advisor Executive Program to be on board of directors of companies that we mentor. Contact Victoria at Victoria@RedHookCaptial.co anytime to request more information about SEA program or join our investment group called “Investor Network Destinations.”
Red Hook Capital a family of Special Purpose Entities (SPEs) with friends and families.
RISE S.E.A. is a trademark for SEA Program.
Source URL: http://redhookcapital.co/2019/04/spe-formed-to-invest-in-investor-network-destinations/
Investor Network Destinations closes seed round
April 15, 2019
Investor Network Destinations (IND), a Beverly Hills-based entertainment and education company providing service to high-net-worth individuals (HNWI) and single family offices (SFO), opened a Special Purpose Entity (SPE) to raise seed capital and closed a seed round via convertible debt with founders of companies for an undisclosed amount.
Red Hook Capital’s friends and family invest in Special Purpose Entity to fund the creation of “Investor Network Destinations” through a Special Purpose Entity (SPE).
Three CEOs/Founder of technology companies lead the round into the SPE.
Ross Cooper, founder and former CEO of Verimatrix Inc., says “He looks forward to the development of IND’s yacht and luxury car program. IND’s Parade of Light party on a Mega Yacht in San Diego was one of the best parties of the year.”
Omar Bakr, founder, and CEO of Tarana Wireless says “JD Morris connects the right people together at the right time. Investor Network has a wide range of contacts from IPO CFOs to successful founders of companies.”
Investor Network Destinations is a spin-off of “Investor Network by JD” that has been providing networking and educational events for more than 20 years. With thousands of subscribers that invested in hundreds of deals provided by Investor Network by JD (IN) and its partners. ” Investor Network Destination will focus on people with more than $500,000 dollar to invest in alternative assets by providing amazing educational events at great destinations,” says JD Morris, founder of Investor Network and ACG.
Contact Details: Victoria at VB@RedHookCapital.co
Red Hook Capital family of companies is to launch a new fund in 3q2019 called The TIE Fund.
April 2, 2019
The TIE Fund will be launched with the leadership of JD Morris with a focus on synergies in Technology, Internet, and Entertainment industry (TIE).
“We will be creating a new universe for games, video, and more! Changes in the video, gaming, and other entertainment industry are ready for another disruption in finance and technology. Netflix, Amazon, and others have changed the way.
Investor Network Destinations will be hosting private events for our friends and families (MFO and SFO) to learn more about The TIE Fund in the coming weeks.
MEDIA CONTACT: Victoria Block at Events@InvestorNetworkDestinations.com
For full pipeline of deals visit following:
IND PIPELINE HIGHLIGHT
Proxy, a startup that provides a universal identity signal, raised $13.6 million in Series A funding. Kleiner Perkins led the round and was joined by investors including WeWork, Y Combinator, and Coatue Management.
Read More Via AP Press Release: https://www.apnews.com/Globe%20Newswire/e42158fc650970987993c7086600987f
- Nodin (Formerly called Appli), a Denver, CO-based AI-driven augmented analytics platform, completed an initial round of funding of $5m
- Boundless Immigration, a Seattle, WA-based technology company that enables immigrants to navigate the green card and citizenship processes, raised $7.8m in Series A financing
- PhotoShelter, a NYC-based digital asset management platform for visual storytellers, raised $8m in funding
Continue reading “REPOST: IND Pipeline v 19.03.28”
IND PICK OF THE DAY
Jyve, a San Francisco-based platform for in-store flexible and skilled labor, raised $35 million in funding. Investors include SignalFire, Crosscut Ventures, Ridge Ventures and New Enterprise Associates.
Press Release: https://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=234783
OTHER DEALS OF INTEREST
- RealBlocks, a NYC-based blockchain-powered real estate tech platform, closed a $3.1M seed funding
- Allvision, a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based geospatial analytics company providing insights and business intelligence to verticals such as infrastructure management, insurance, advertising and security, raised $3.2m in seed funding
- Apruve, a Minneapolis-based B2B credit automation platform, closed on $6m in its Series A financing
- Obo, a San Mateo, CA-based provider of a SaaS product decision system, emerged from stealth with $8.2m in funding
- V, a Denver, CO- and Santa Monica, California-based human capital resource platform to the legal cannabis industry, closed a $10 million Series A financing
- FoodMaven, a Colorado Springs, CO-based startup that offers a way to source food, raised an additional $10M in funding
Read More: https://investornetworkdestinations.com/ind-pipeline-20190125/